- 3 miles to South Ridge base lodge
- Adjacent to snowmobile trails
- X-C ski and showshoe from the house
- Timber frame construction with cathedral ceilings
- Sunny, south-facing location
- Fieldstone propane fireplace
- All hardwood and slate tile floors
- Radiant floor heat throughout
- Soapstone sink, granite countertops in kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen, icemaker
- Farmer’s porch with gas grill
- 40″ LED TV, Wifi, BluRay player, stereo
Enjoy an open concept living space with an elegant gas fireplace in a living room nook, dining area, and kitchen with island all under a 22-foot cathedral ceiling. A loft over the kitchen overlooks the space.
The second floor bathroom has a beautiful Sheldon Slate floor, granite counters, and a sandstone vessel sink. The main floor bathroom is a small vacation all by itself, featuring Autumn slate tile and spacious custom, glass-doored shower.
40″ LED TV, WiFi, BluRay player with wifi access to Netflix and other apps. Stereo with CD player and iPod dock.
The Chalet has radiant heat throughout its all hardwood and tile floors as well as in the unfinished basement, which makes it an excellent Winter entry. There is a gas grill on the covered farmer’s porch.